Monday, May 05, 2008

We all need a nap once in a while

Kenna fell asleep on the toilet taking a "turtle poop" (that's what she calls it)


This is what happens when I can't run after Makenna anymore (she is much faster than me lately, my walker just can't move that fast), I slipped some of my Vicoden and Valium in her apple juice. (OK TOTALLY KIDDING, I don't need child services at my door, yet I could probably use a vacation) She always asks me "You back hurr Momma, oh poor Momma, you yet me wub it?"
And I don't usually post nasty pictures of myself (or frumpy as Jon would call them) but having Kenna in a peaceful quiet moment with me was too precious to pass up. If only she was this quiet.......

Kenna loves to play outside on the swing set and her favorite is the teeter tauter. She has a huge cut on her nose to prove it. She can get up pretty high all on her own...."LOOK AT ME MOMMA", yes Kenna I see you and please God don't let her fall. FEARLESS I SAY!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michigan Girl said...

Dana, I'm so sorry you're in so much pain! I hope your back gets better, whatever they need to do!
Heather