Thursday, May 08, 2008

Physical Therapy

So today was my follow up with my internist on my progression to the incident. I have finished the Prednisone and I am not happy about it. It was the only medication that was really helping and it gave me energy to kept me positive and kept trucking. I begged for more but it was a no go, she called it an immediate fix and not a long term fix. Instead I got more Vicoden ES and Valium, good think I am a happy drunk. It keeps me cool, calm, and collected. I am ready to start my physical therapy and I am going to go to the PT that my mother uses. The one my internist recommended couldn't get me in until June 2nd, and I was not about to wait that long to get back to work. I am going to Oakland Physical Therapy starting Monday three days a week for 4 weeks. I am going to be under the care of Frank Kava so off I go. If PT doesn't help the next step would be epidural injections, but I am going to be optimistic and work hard. I can do this!

No comments: