Thursday, May 08, 2008

Brad, Joann, and Sue


I love my bosses, well gosh, I probably have more bosses than I should because of all the hands in the cookie jar....but for the most part I am treated like family, sometimes too much like family, mostly better than family. We all bicker like old married couples. When my back injury at work happened Sue, Brad, and Joann were so caring and understanding. They love Eli and my girls like they love their own family and they are such giving people. I have had many ups and downs through the years and some of the dynamics with Jeffrey Animal Hospital were hard to handle but this is my home away from home and would never change a thing. To think of how good they have been to me over the years and that I will be leaving in the future brings tears to my eyes and was one of the hardest decisions I had to make.
There are clients and patients there that I have seen as a puppies and kittens, seen them grow and helped walk them to the grave and loved them with the all the love that I have in my heart.
Anyways.....Brad, Joann, and Sue have bent over backwards to take care of me during this injury. My family talks about Brad, Joann and Sue like they are family. They are great people and they will always be a part of me and who I am and what I will become in the future. Thank you Brad and Joann for giving me an opportunity to shine, show who I am, and deal with my....lets just say, dominating personalities!
Joann is also having a hard time with her foot right now, she just had surgery and will be going through PT as well. We actually will be going to the same place I believe. Please keep Joann and her family in your prayers, she needs prayers just as much if not more than I.
Also please pray for Eli and Brad that they can put up with us.......

No comments: