Friday, February 01, 2008

Tummy Ache


Yes the entire family including the Meadors and Marshalls (excluding Lauren and Nana) had the stomach flu in the past 10 days. The wonderful thing about Makenna is that she doesn't just know how to get a little sick. She had the flu on Tuesday and Wednesday and then today started having horrible stomach pains followed by vomiting. After she finished vomiting was completely normal, and go on with being her happy self, no fever. Long story short. She is having periods of stomach pains where she clutches her stomach screaming ouch, ouch, ouch, tummy ache. Now the doctor, because of today and previous history of "tummy ache" and her pooping issues, we are now on watch of intussusception. At least I know about this disorder because dogs and cats actually get it too. So I feel well prepared.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dana:
Hey, I heard everyone in the Meadors' family was sick, I didn't know you guys were too! Thanks so much for reading, and giving me a really nice comment about a difficult subject. Thanks for linking me up to you!
Heather