Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Gratzi

Happy Birthday to my Mommy! We went down to Ann Arbor and went to one of my Mom's favorite restaurants, Gratzi's, then to the Comedy Showcase, then to a some Martini bar that I can't remember the name of. The rule was to order a Martini that you never had before. Diane wanted to order one called "salty balls" for Jeff, but for some reason he didn't want that one...hmmmm.


Dave played a song on the piano for all of us and during the evening he actually smiled more than once...

At the Martini bar, we went around the table one by one and talked about our favorite memories. The night was perfect. It was the first night in over 8 years that we sat together as adults, as friends and was able to enjoy each others company fully without being interrupted by little ones. It was a night I will remember forever! I love my family, we are just a quirky as most families, but it just felt like home!


You can see all the rest of the pictures here.
Mom Birthday 2007


No comments: