Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Special Friend


Cathie and Cathie's Mom kindly invited the girls and I out for a pool day. The thing I didn't know about Cathie was that she likes to excercise with some pretty nifty equipment instead of lounging around the pool!
It was a HOT (90+ degrees with a heat advisory). Needless to say, we didn't get out of the pool much! It was a great day. All the girls were like little "shishies" (as Kenna would say). Erika is much more confident in the pool and is now lovin' the diving board. Olivia was tossed in the water...and handled it well! Makenna just wanted to keep jumping in over and over again with someone counting with her.....1, 2, 3.....jump. She loved Jeannies taste in music and danced around the pool! We had to end the day early so I could take a test (the last thing on my mind that day), but managed to pull off an A.

You can see the rest of the pictures here. Click on the album.

Pool Day With All The Girls

No comments: