Thursday, July 19, 2007

A light at the end of a LONG tunnel

Eli and I were lying in bed last night and he told me I was slacking on my blog and I might as well delete it, so I thought that I could catch up a little while Makenna was napping today. Sorry for my absence. Honestly besides the last 2 posts, my life has pretty much been eating, sleeping, making breakfast, lunch, taking care of my beautiful, yet argumentative girls, and studying. (Eli, of coarse is a an awesome cook, so I leave dinner up to him, I can't compete)

Officially, I only have 1 more week of school. Happy to say that I finished my MATH107 early, and I ended up with a 4.0! Yippy! Eli called me a dork and Diane called me a geek, and I'm alright with it! I am going to "early start" MATH112 and am going to try to get 2 tests out of the way so my 14 credit semester in the fall won't seem as heavy. Yes I know, aside from being a dork and a geek, I am insane as well!

I just wanted to say that I couldn't be doing any of this, without the tremendous support from so many important people in my life, especially GOD, Eli, Diane, Cathie, and of coarse, my girls. Eli is my rock, he keeps me grounded, he supports me like NO other, Diane and Cathie are there for me through thick and thin~to help me see the big picture, they keep me going when I feel like giving in. Oh my girls, my wonderful girls, they wish me luck on every test, high five me when I get home, and pray for me at dinner when I'm not able to sit with them at the dinner table because I'm at school. How blessed am I? WOW, I can't even being to tell you! SO.....Thank you! To all of you in my life! I am truly grateful for everyone in my life!

Some exciting news......Bill, AKA, Papa Schultz with the big truck, is coming to visit. He will be here from August 18th to the 26th. We are all very excited! He is trying to arrange a visit every 6 months! YEAH!

So, for a couple weeks, there may be more to read....don't expect much from September to December! I'll do my best!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can understand that if you'd of mentioned me as your rock, it would have been strange. Don't worry, I read between the lines and saw my name about 5 times.