Thursday, June 22, 2006

Somethings have to change

Well I'm on day 2 of my yoga/pilates work out and I am sore, but proud of myself.
I love Ana Caban. She is a great pilates instructor. Her body is awesome (and NO, I am not gay). Earlier in the week I was having a sorry for myself attitude. Strait to the point, I AM TIRED OF IT! I decided I have to do something. I am irritated that I am and irritated! There has to be something better. Usually about 9 - 10 months after child I get into this attitude and that starts a distant relationship with Eli. I can't go through it again. So I AM going to exercise. My goal is to do it 4 times a week. Maybe it will help. If it doesn't, it won't hurt anything.


I also started reading again. I started my Captivating book again and I started to do the workbook.



Tuesday night, after work, Diane and I are taking all the kids to Cedar Point to meet up with Mom and Dad. They are going on a 1 week boat trip on Lake Erie.  I'm not sure if we are going to do the park or the water park, or both. My dad offered to stay back with Makenna. I'm not sure if that would be a good idea since I don't think he has ever changed a diaper in his life. Should be interesting. I am looking forward to getting away from the house and letting the kids just have a blast. They seem sooooo bored lately. Erika is complaining that she misses school.

Saturday is Rebecca's 30th surprise party. I'm going stag. Actually Rianne and I are going together. We don't have a sitter and there isn't really anyone Eli will know, so I don't think he really wants to go anyway. I don't remember the last time Rianne, Rebecca, and I hung out together. I think it was over 2 years ago, and that was just dinner. How sad. We are all at fault for growing so distant, but I think most of the blame can be put on me. Should be fun. Rianne needs a good night out, with all that's been going on.

No comments: