Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Memorial Weekend


Well, I didn't go on my girls trip over Memorial Weekend, even though it was much needed. Bill (Papa Schultz) came in town and spent some time with us. Over all it was a great long weekend. Eli and I both took time off. So we did get to spend a lot of family time together, which was also needed. The girls love their Papa Schultz! We took our first trip out to Nana and Papa's boat. Great weather! Erika and I ended up getting the flu that day which was a huge bummer! Then proceeded to go through the rest of us one by one.
One great thing I love about Bill is input about everything. There is never a dull moment. There is always something to talk about. He has great stories! He has lived a life! I do wish he would find his true love. I think he would make some woman out there very happy! He has a great feminine side. He has a wonderful love for women in general. He took me shopping at the outlets and we had a blast! I never really went shopping with a man before. Eli hates shopping and gets very irritated.
It's too bad we don't get to see Bill very often. I feel bad that Eli's family is so far away.

No comments: