Sunday, March 02, 2008

Man and Wife

Congrats to Mr and Mrs William Brown



Mr and Mrs Dave Kurt






Eli and I were honored to attend the wedding of the year on Friday. We both met Will and Monaca a couple of years ago though Brad, Dave, and Cathie. The wedding was perfect and beautiful and reception was a blast! I am so happy for them and they are truly blessed to have each other.
I was honored enough to finally meet the rest of the Kurt family and am relieved to find out that I am not Diane (not that being Diane would be bad) and I am not as frumpy as I look in pictures. I do like playing dress up once in a while with Eli, but mostly I can be found in sweats or scrubs and my hair thrown in a pony. Eli only wears a suit for weddings and funerals and always sports it well!
After the wedding we had a post party at the Marriott that lasted till the wee hours and am still catching up two days later.

You can see all the pictures here, including a few pictures that I borrowed (well....stole) from Susan and Dan.

Wilaca Wedding



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eli said...

you are one hot woman! you looked very good that night