Sunday, December 02, 2007

Thanksgiving

My Mother making her mashed potatoes.



Eli giving Makenna a snuggle.


Thanksgiving started out hectic and crazy because we weren't feeling all that wonderful after all that wine the night before. We set off to St. Joes with Makenna's viral issue and then off to my parents for dinner. I was exhausted and stressed because of Makenna's sickness but managed to enjoy my family day. It has been difficult to get us all together because of schedule conflicts. Keith, Kevin and Dave came out to celebrate the holiday, the boys were busy playing pool and the kids had a great time. My Mom had a meltdown because she didn't have "kitchen bouquet" and wanted to call off dinner because her gravy wasn't the right color but we managed to talk her out of it. Her gravy was delicious anyway despite the light brown normal color.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: