Friday, December 07, 2007

Procrastination

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I say to myself at this moment as I am on my 6th cup of coffee for the day and my head is killing me, "why are you writing in you blog?". The reason being is that I think my brain is on strike and doesn't not want to take in anymore information and I am the biggest procrastinator I know, well not to the extent of my mother (sorry Mom). I am spent and exhausted. Yes I am almost done. I have a quiz, final, and oral presentation on Tuesday and a final and lab report due on Thursday. That is all that is left. Do you think I want to study or do my homework anymore? NOOOOOOO! I should be studying, Makenna is sleeping, the girls are playing NICE and Eli is at work late. I don't want to. I have to work Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Today was my last full day to devote to studying for Tuesday and I didn't do as much as I should have. Thinking about it now, I think I have screwed myself. So I guess I will go and fill up my coffee and read more about all the different classes of antibiotics and how to treat diarrhea and constipation .......whoooooopppppeeeeeee!

I told Eli this morning that I thought I was coming down with mono. He laughed at me, made fun of me and told me I was just tired and I just needed to get through the next week and I will be fine. I want a vacation, a girls night out or even just a comfy bed with no alarm clock would be nice. I desperately need to be with my husband, my girls, my family, my friends. Thank God for my Mom. She has been doing so much for us the past couple months. I couldn't even be doing any of this without her.

Ah, off pharmacology land. Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday night and doing something much more exciting!

No comments: