Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

The Grandkids!
Nana opening her present from the kids
My mom and I sharing a hug


Mothers day was absolutely beautiful. I was woken up by the girls with their gifts that they made from me at school. With tears of joy streaming down my face, I realized how truly blessed and how wonderful my girls are. I had a great breakfast. Eli made me poached eggs, sausage, and hash browns.

We set out for my parents where were had a great afternoon. We sat out on the back patio. Diane, my Mom, and I took the kids for a walk through the nature trails. They guys enjoyed a couple games of I don't know what you call it. Jeff made it with some piping and some golf balls on a string.



We all ate like kings and queens. Of coarse with my Dad, Eli, and Jeff cooking it's always a great meal. Jeff even did the dinner dishes for us. What a guy!


David was his typical HAPPY self but managed to make an awesome nacho dip......



Erika, Lauren, Olivia, and Ryan even got to swim in what they call the "hot pool".


We explained to them, "No matter what......DO NOT pee in Nana and Papa's hot pool, get out and go potty." Ryan waited till the last minute and this is as close to the bathroom as he could get.....typical man.


What a great day. You can see the rest of the pictures if you click here....
Mothers Day 2007




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures Dana, the one that really touches my heart is the one of the little guy peeing outside. I can't imagine why! It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Love, Anne