Monday, May 10, 2010

Smurf's Bar Crawl

This picture says it all!


So I attended my first bar crawl.  Eli and I headed to downtown Lansing.  I was so excited to introduce Eli to my other part of my life.  I have made some great friends along this journey.  I have learned so much from some of these people.  We had a great group and I can honestly say that some of these people felt like family.  Most of the time we all worked as a team with a common goal and a want to make a difference.  We have cried together, complained together, but most of all we have all had some great laughs together.  It's hard to believe that I won't see some of these people four times a week anymore.  As much as I was so completely DONE  with this program, I will never forget all the learning experiences and friendships I have made along the way!  This night was a great night to end our trip to hell and back!  We DID IT, we succeeded and damn did we celebrate!!!  I LOVE ALL MY FELLOW SMURFS and will miss you all so much!!!!

The rest of the pictures along with some of our last days as 'Nursing Students' are here.....
Or just click on the album
Nursing Madness :)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eli said...

That has to be the most awesome picture!!! :) I love you!