Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's all about me......

Funny

I know....my house is a mess
I believe...in God
I fought....for almost everything I have
I am angered....by disrespectful and hurtful people
I love....everyone in my life
I take.....things too seriously
I hear....Makenna playing and talking to herself when she should be napping
I drink...too much coffee
I hate.....doing bills
I use.....mistakes as learning experiences
I want......to be out of debt
I like......who I am
I feel.....exhausted
I wear.....whatever is most comfortable
I left....work on time last night
I do.....everything I can for my family
I hope....for the future
I dream...of a vacation
I drive....well, even though my husband doesn't agree
I listen....to music all the time
I type....very well
I think.....I can get through it
I need...Eli's strength and support
I wish...I already finished nursing school
I am....a thankful wife, a loving mother, a great friend, sister, daughter, and student
I regret.....not believing in myself enough to go to nursing school after high school
I care...about everything and everyone that is a part of my life
I should...take a shower
I am....usually happy, goofy and slightly obnoxious
I said....I love chocolate near my area
I wonder....why God hasn't given up on me yet
I changed....too many diapers
I cry...when I watch girly movies
I lose....my car keys, camera and cell phone all the time
I leave...no one behind

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's actually a pretty good description of you...Did you make 'em up or was it one of those dumb e-mail forwards?

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

It was off of someones blog I read. I thought it would be fun to challenge how I viewed myself. It was harder than I thought.

Dare you to try it!