Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I am pleased

I was getting a little nervous that I didn't get a call from AEC, totally second guessing myself, maybe I messed up or someone thought I was a total B#*$%. Gosh, what was I thinking. Dr. Robertson called and apologized for not calling yesterday. So I got the job! YEAH! I go for training next week and am working two Sundays this month 7am to 4pm. Yes I will be giving up church for work this month, I'm ok with that and God totally understands why. I think I might still go to the other interview on Sunday, just to check things out and for practice. Maybe something will work out where I can help out there too, once in a while. Eli thinks I'm crazy. He asks me "how many jobs do you want?" Just 3 ~ is that too many?
I just want to be happy! Paying off debt, helping Eli, putting food on the table and taking care of my girls....that makes me happy! If I can help, I want too! Plus student loans aren't free....

No comments: