Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Another Interview

So I didn't hear from AEC yesterday. I am wondering if I should call or just give it a couple days. I think I'll wait until the end of the week. I did get a phone call on Sunday from the original place I wanted to do relief work at, Brighton Towne and Country Animal Hospital. I had sent them a resume in September and Dr. Gerster called me a few days later and told me she didn't have any openings but I would be first in line when something opened up. Well.......something opened up. It is the midnight shift 11pm - 7am Friday and Saturdays and she said that if worked out I could work as a relief tech there during the week at nights and there would be more shifts opening come early spring. So off to another interview. Sunday night I will be doing a working interview from 8 till whenever. Good part about this place is that it is literally 5 minutes from home with traffic. Bad part, I live in this city and will run into people I know all the time. I'm a pretty outgoing person, but sometimes it's best not to know, you know? Anywho......this week isn't going how I planned and I just need to get through Friday. I have a quiz today, a test tomorrow, a test Thursday and my big and only paper due Friday, that I still have to work on. Tomorrow is Eli's birthday, he will be the big 32! So that is my highlight for the week. Hopefully we will get to celebrate sometime this weekend. I would tell you this great story about how Eli already started his birthday celebration last Sunday, but I wouldn't want to spoil it. You'll have to get the story strait from him. It's a pretty great story and will be remembered for some time to come.
Now I'm just procrastinating because I don't feel like studying so I should go!

No comments: