Sunday, September 16, 2007

Makenna Turns 2!!!

Makenna when she was 1 day old


Makenna's first day home from the hospital


Makenna is always getting into something!




Makenna turned 2 yesterday! On Friday, Kimmy, Diane and I went to the park together and we had a little celebration for her last night. Eli made the best ribs and his cheesey potatoes put mine to shame. Auntie bought Makenna this huge canvas play set thing that took up the whole downstairs and kept the kids busy most of the night. Makenna did really great sharing all her new toys with her sisters, cousins and her best friend Marina.
Makenna is growing up so fast and keeping up with Erika and Olivia. Watching Makenna and Marina interact with each other the past few days has been so fun! They love each other and call each other by name now, have conversations and give each other hugs and kisses.
Last night after everyone left, Eli and I sat back and watched Erika and Makenna play together and it was such a precious moment (Olivia actually fell asleep on the couch in between Eli and I and was too tired to play). They were dancing, singing, and giggling. This is what I live for. My family makes me smile. My children make me smile. Time is going way too fast! If I could've pressed pause last night, I would have.

Here are pictures from the park and Makenna's birthday celebration.....
Makenna's 2nd Birthday 2007


Here is a little video when we sang Happy Birthday and Kenna eating her cake. It's a little long, but cute ~ Eli decided to take the video of her until there was no memory left in the camera.

No comments: