Saturday, September 08, 2007

And they're off!

Erika's First Day of 2nd Grade!


Olivia is in the Duck Room! She's a big "kindergartener!"


Erika and Olivia off on the bus! (Makenna in the background, yes she is still in her pjs, at least she has shoes on)


Is this totally selfish to say? I'm excited for my girls to be in school. There were people sobbing at the bus stop and sobbing at kindergarden orientation. Oh Please!!! I was ready to get out the pom poms and start cheering. (Yes I was sad when Erika started kindergarten and I may have shead a tear or two, but I am so over that, plus I was pregnant and hormonal!)
It is really cute watching Kenna scream "bye bye ka ka, bye bye bia" and wave to bus all the way down the street. Then her and I run back home as fast as we can and snuggle on the couch and watch Finding Nemo together.

You can see the rest of the pictures here.....
School Days 2007

Posted by Picasa

No comments: