Friday, November 20, 2009

Rebecca is having TWINS :)


She looks just beautiful :)


The Trouble Makers! We've been through it all together ~ and then some :)
Rianne, Jamie, Rebecca and I


Rebecca and I met in kindergarten. We saw each other through elementary, junior high, high school, first boyfriends, heartbreak, LOTS of trouble (I could write a book on all the trouble we got into), trips to Myrtle Beach, college, marriage, being a first homeowner, and babies (well...my babies). We always watched each others back and kept each other safe through it all. We were each others support system through thick and thin. Some of the best memories were just the many late night talks in her driveway about life. We know each others pasts like the back of our hands. Makes me sad that we don't see each other as much as we should but life is crazy and super busy and we will always be friends and will never forget all the great memories we share.

Finally!!! It's her time to be a MOMMY :) Rebecca and Don are having twin girls that are due on Christmas day. I don't know anyone who deserves this more. I am so happy for her and I can't wait to hold those beautiful baby girls!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: