Thursday, March 01, 2007

Nasty

I woke up this morning and my eye was buggin me. I looked in the mirror and about had a heart attack. The white part of my eye had a big blister lookin thing on it. I called my eye doctor and they had me come right up. I have a cyst on my sclera. He put some pressure on it to get some fluid out and it's almost completely flat now. He also gave me "free" eye drops. He had samples, gotta love that! He said it is caused by an allergic reaction or a bacterial infection. Eli said that Bandit (my cat), was sleeping on chest when he left for work this morning, maybe it was from him, he makes everyone itch from his long hair. I'll be styling my sexy specs for 4 - 5 days and put drops in 3 times a day. Good thing my life isn't extravagant and I don't have a big ball to go to or anything. Freaky lookin thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's how it started with Kathy Carbary.